Visa Issued on Approval
All visa applications for Business, Tourist and Social Visits from nationals of the following countries need an approval from Immigration Office in Indonesia before travelling.
- NORTH KOREA
The requirements vary depending on the propose visit to Indonesia. Therefore, applicants should refer to the type of visa that suits the purpose of their visit and add the following :
- Allow four to six weeks before the Embassy receives the decision of the referral application from the authorities in Indonesia.
- DO NOT purchase any airline tickets before the visa is granted.
- Visa will be issued after having the approval from the authorization of Indonesia.
For Business/Social Visits
Visa must be applied for by the applicant’s sponsors/counterparts/relatives/ friends who reside in Indonesia. Visa will only be issued by the Embassy after receiving written authorization direct from the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
For Tourist Visit:
- Applications will be referred to the Authorities in Indonesia through the Embassy.
- Upon application, copies of passport, showing details of bearer’s and Myanmar stay permit must be submitted.
- Upon receiving the written approval, notification to the applicant will be made either by phone or letter. Otherwise, applicants may call the visa section to find out if the approval has arrived.
• Applicants will then submit their passport so the necessary visa can be processed.