- Nationals of countries not included in the list of the 15 countries that are eligible for Visa-Free visits must have a visa to enter Indonesia and should submit their application accordingly.
- National of certain countries can either get a Visa on Arrival (VOA) upon arrival in Indonesia, which length of stay may not exceed 30 (thirty) days and cannot be extended / transfered, or applied at the Indonesian Embassy to stay longer than thirty days.
- Visa issued at the Embassy has a maximum length of stay of 30 (thirty) days, and cannot be extended / transfer.
- Tourist visa application from certain nationals would need to be referred to the Immigration Office in Indonesia (see various visas issued on Approval). This process can take up to two months before a decision is made and the visa is granted.
- Type of entry : Single Entry only.
Additon Requirement :