Indonesian Speech Competition For Foreign Speakers
Lomba Pidato Bahasa Indonesia Bagi Penutur Asing
Indonesian Culture and Information Centre (PInKI) proudly presents "Lomba Pidato Bahasa Indonesia Bagi Penutur Asing di Luar Negeri".
1. Day/date : Sunday, 19 June 2016
2. Time: 10am.
3. Venue: Indonesian Culture and Information Centre, No. 17, Baho Road, Ahlone Township.
4. Contact Person : Ms. Anna : 095032210 / Ms. Cherly : 09961301887
5. Theme: (1) Sahabat Baruku Orang Indonesia
(2) Senangnya Belajar Bahasa dan Budaya Indonesia.
Criteria of Participants:
- Participants should have a passport with minimum validity until February 2017.
- Participants' native languages are not Indonesian or Melayu
- Age group 18-27
- Never been living in Indonesia for more than 6 months (accumulatively)
- Statement Letter from the University Dean / Chairman / Director of Higher Education and copy of student card (for students)
- Two latest color photographs size 4x6 cm
- Copy of Identity Card
- Registration is open until 15 June 2016.
- Participants to fill out the registration form which can be obtained at the Center for Culture and Information of Indonesia(PInKI).
- Participants to submit speeches in accordance with sub-themes chosen at the latest on 17 June 2016.
- The speech duration is approximately 10 minutes (7 minutes of speech and 3 minutes for questions and answers).
- Speech is an original work, not adaptation, translation and writing other people's work.
- Written by Indonesian language according to the formal standards applied, typed with double space in A4 paper.
- The contents of the speech does not contain elements of racial intolerance as well as support for one particular group.
Fluency, Accuracy and Grammar, Content, Pauses, Gestures / expression, Volume, and Time / Duration
There will be 2 winner will visit Indonesia from 15—20 August 2016 and will be invited to attend the Indonesian Independence Day Celebration Ceremony, 17 Augustus 2016 in Jakarta.