This section seeks to provide you with all the relevant information and procedures regarding the different types of visas issued by the Embassy for those who wish to visit Indonesia. Therefore, it is advisable to surf through Procedures and Applications as the first step.
- Original passport must be submitted and must be valid for more than 6 (six) months for a (single entry) and 18 (eighteen) months for multiple entries, from the date of exit to Indonesia.
- Visa application the original form must be completed in full.
- 2 (two) recent coloured photographs.
- Complete round trip airline electronic ticket, leaving Myanmar to and from Indonesia or another country.
- For Non-Myanmar citizen, you must submit a copy of your Myanmar Immigration document and a letter from your Employer in Myanmar, stating your employment, purpose of visit and length of travel to Indonesia.
- The visa payment is paid in the form of a Money order.
Validity of visa will be three months from the date of issue.